Technical Support Specialist
Office: Mission Viejo, California
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing corporate infrastructure across multiple sites. The Technical Support Specialist will have experience on PC's with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Assist customers with IT related users in various project settings; including but not limited to new set-ups, moves, conversion projects, upgrades, etc
- Respond to requests and problems including installing, monitoring, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all PC/Thin Client/MAC hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance
- Interact with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop, laptops, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Provide customer assistance using Active Directory services and remote access tools
- Assist with hardware troubleshooting on desktop computers, laptops, MACs and thin client computers
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technology hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical support
- Foundational understanding of computer hardware and software.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic and complex technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills.
- Ability to relay moderately complex technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to interact effectively with end users understand and resolve all technology-related issues
Hardware/Software Support to include:
- Switching/Security Appliance/VPN
- Windows Server/VMWare
- AWS/Azure Cloud
- Windows 7/10 Desktop/Laptop
- Office 365/MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- Mac Laptop
- Android/IOS mobile device
- Polycom VOIP
- Remote support tools
- Teleconference solutions
- MS SQL Server
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.