Staff Accountant I - Lease Entry
Office: Lincoln, NE
The Staff Accountant I (Lease Entry) is responsible for ensuring accuracy by verifying and updating data in the Leasing Software. Reviews and reconcile transactions. Must be energetic, willing to learn and detail oriented.
Required Education and Experience
- Three years experience or equivalent combination of education, experience and training in related field.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, and attention to detail Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
- Communication Proficiency Ethical Conduct Organizational Skills
- Time Management – able to work independently
- Thoroughness Ability to multi task Problem solving
- Professional Interpersonal Skills Collaboration with coworkers and customers
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of requests
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE