Senior Credit Analyst
Office: White Plains, NY
The primary responsibility of this position entails underwriting and decisioning equipment loan or lease requests across a variety of industries and equipment types, generally up to $250K in invoiced cost (or higher in conjunction with other credit officers).
Once the Senior Credit Analyst has gained a detailed understanding of AmurEF Customers’ credit profile and its go-to-market strategy, he/she will be expected to take on business development projects in parallel with his/her underwriting responsibilities.
- Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Willingness to adjust schedule to accommodate business volume as needed
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values