Office: Omaha, Nebraska
The Receptionist is the “voice” of Amur Equipment Finance who customers first encounter. The position includes clerical and administrative work, such as answering phones, researching customer data in Aspire to properly transfer, performing a warm transfer to the correct department or individual. The Receptionist also greets customers who visit the office and is responsible for daily mail duties, scanning contractual documents, and performing various functions on the computer using a variety of software.
· clerical and administrative work, such as answering phones, researching customer data in software to properly transfer calls
· greets customers and guests who visit the office
· processes mail daily
· scanning contractual documents
· performing various functions performing on the computer using a variety of software programs
· Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area.
· Prefer 4 years’ experience as receptionist or in customer service
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
· Must be detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE