Office: Grand Island, Nebraska
Assists attorney and paralegal with all aspects of administrative work including, but not limited to the following: electronic and paper file maintenance; spreadsheet maintenance; filing; and assisting with other duties as necessary and as assigned by attorney and/or paralegal.
- Review files referred to Legal Department and input and maintain necessary information.
- Maintain Microsoft Access database for tracking the status of all cases.
- Maintain and update electronic and paper files.
- Input and monitor payment dates and court dates.
- Draft and send demand letters.
- Close uncollectable files.
- Open and disseminate Legal Department mail.
- Other duties as assigned by attorney and/or paralegal.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Experience in legal office setting preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented and well-versed in oral and written communication.
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.