IT Infrastructure Administrator
Office: Lincoln, NE
General Position Description
The IT Infrastructure Administrator position is responsible for implementing, managing and maintaining Amur EF’s technology infrastructure systems including servers, network and all other cloud and on-premise infrastructure systems. Providing support as needed and ensuring effectiveness for all corporate infrastructure systems. Coordinate and work with other IT staff as needed for infrastructure projects.
Technical Administration Support
- Manage, maintain and ensure effectiveness of servers and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site, off-site, and cloud based data centers, AWS and on premise servers. Deploy new servers as needed in all environments.
- Assist with the administration of Active Directory, group policies, network shares, permissions, and access rights in AD, powershell administration and Office 365.
- Administrate Citrix environment, patch management, VMware and email systems.
- Manage, maintain and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, wireless access points and battery backup systems. Support of Fortinet and Meraki systems. Deploy network equipment as needed at all locations.
- Endpoint client management administration. Develop and manage automation for software package deployments, patches and operating systems through BMC client management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner and provide support guidance to other members of the team. Resolve assigned incidents and requests in the ticketing system.
- Attend continuing education seminars and stay ahead of relevant IT developments.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Technical Project Implementation
- Plan, lead, and execute technical projects as specified by IT Leadership, translating end users performance and capabilities requirements into technical specifications, system selection, procurement and service provider contract negotiations.
- Collaborate with other Departments to execute and delivery projects on time and on budget.
- Report project status at regular intervals.
Education and Training Guidelines
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Technology/Computer Science or other relevant field strongly preferred
- At least five (5) years’ experience in IT Infrastructure Administration