Inside Sales Representative
Office: Philadelphia, PA
Amur Equipment Finance has an immediate opportunity for an energetic and experienced Sales Representative. This position supports business development and is responsible for origination growth by soliciting and supporting new and existing client relationships.
1) Ability to identify and develop prospects as well as gain access to decision makers.
2) Strong written and oral communication skills.
3) Ability to maintain committed working relationships externally with vendors, referral sources and customers and internally with all other departments.
4) Should be computer literate and skilled in use of contact management software (e.g., Salesforce.com), Microsoft oﬃce products and database management.
5) Ability to make numerous sales calls to prospective customers.
Competitive Benefit Package, including;
✓ Competitive salary
✓ Health insurance (effective immediately upon hire)
✓ 401K (eligible after 90 days)
✓ Life Insurance
If you possess the required experience and feel you have what it takes to succeed, please email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org or send your resume to: PO Box 2555, Grand Island, NE 68801. EOE www.amuref.com