Office: Remote Locations
General Position Description
The primary responsibilities of a Graphic Designer are to create visual communications – from concept to completion – for a variety of mediums to convey the brand story in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. Primary focus will be supporting the visual design needs of the marketing department while maintaining brand standards and industry best practices. Become an expert within the finance industry and gain an understanding of norms and trends in order to produce the most effective and persuasive work possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Maintain and update brand guidelines with evolution of the brand’s identity.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget needs.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images when necessary.
- Perform other duties when needed.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude to promote a collaborative and enjoyable work environment.
- Coordinate with Department Leaders, HR, Sales Reps, Partners and other personnel to effectively utilize all resources to build brand identity.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying, managing and completing critical tasks independently, creatively and always with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, web, and advertising.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software.
- Attention to detail, storytelling skills, and excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Education and Training Guidelines
- Bathelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communicaitons, or related field.
- Prefer one (1) to (5) year’s work experience in graphic design or brand management.