Full Stack .Net Developer
Office: Remote Locations
As a member of the data and programming team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance business. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information, and innovation with our existing team of technologists here at Amur. This role is not a senior level position and will work directly with the software solutions architect.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- At least three years of experience in developing web-based systems using Microsoft ASP.Net Web Forms and C#, bootstrap framework, development workflow process using Microsoft ASP.Net (or ASP.Net Core) MVC and design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Web using MVC core and WEB API.
- Experience in developing RESTFUL or (AND) SOAP web service or backend APIs for the Web Systems to integrate.
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development, preferably Xamarin experience
- Experience developing complex business system using the Microsoft .NET Framework including ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, UX experience, Linq, TDD and Entity Framework
- Participate in new development and Maintenance for a collection of internal applications integrated with operational and financial systems.
- Experience in database development creating tables, views, complex queries, triggers, procedures and packages and performance tuning in an MSSQL database
- Modernize existing legacy application to the cloud
- Enhance existing C#, SQL Server web applications
- Develops applications that are highly available, scalable, with little to no down time.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Must be a self-starter, willing and able to work on-call rotations. (When necessary)
- Ability to communicate fluently in architecture, business and technical terminology and traverse seamlessly among each as needs and audience dictate
- Innovate to help organization and management teams solve tough problems
- CI / CD experience
- Agile experience in including a strong understanding of various development methodologies and movement of team activities and processes to ensure their proper use (i.e. Agile Scrum)
Critical Skills/Must have
- Mobile App development experience (Xamarin)
- UX experience
- ASP.NET Core
- AWS Cloud Experience
- JSON, XML
- MS SQL Server
- (Team Foundation Server/TFS, Azure DevOps or Git)
Nice to have
- BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or other STEM field) or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience