Office: Remote Locations
The Financial/Tax Accountant must be able to communicate effectively, be highly organized, able to prioritize, work under pressure and have a good knowledge of accounting principles.
Financial Statement Support
- Perform general ledger reconciliations and reporting.
- Complete bank Reconciliations
- Maintain and report company credit card accounts and expense tracking
- Maintain and report monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- Property Tax reporting to outside agencies
- Multi- State Sales Tax Preparation
- Assist with Multi-State Income Tax Preparation
- Departmental reports and dashboarding
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Communicates effectively, highly organized, able to prioritize, work under pressure and have a good knowledge of accounting principles.
Required Education and Experience
- Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Strong Excel skills preferred and proficient with computer based accounting software
- All other Microsoft Office products.
- Database knowledge and reporting software (Tableau, PowerBi) helpful.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize a multitude of tasks under tight deadlines. Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently and be highly motivated.