Office: Cedar Rapids IA
Do you want to work for a growing company where you can make a difference? Do you enjoy a team environment and working for a company who values fun at work? Amur Equipment Finance is looking for a Documentation Specialist. The Documentation Specialist will prepare and generate contract documents. Responsible for ensuring accuracy by verifying and updating data in the Leasing software before generating documents. Must be energetic, willing to learn and detail oriented.
- Verifies information is correct, making changes if needed.
- Making sure all business information is correct in software program.
- Reviews and verifies that all data has been entered correctly and is accurate.
- Making sure sales tax is being charged correctly based off the type of contract that is being used.
- Effectively uses Lease software programs along with MS Office.
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
- Two plus years’ of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute ratios and percentages.
Amur Equipment Finance is a nationally ranked 2016 Top Ten independent equipment ﬁnance company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide. Founded in 1996, Amur EF has originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and in terms from 12 to 72 months. Amur EF serves as a reliable capital partner to over 5,000 vendors, independent businesses and manufacturers in a variety of industries across the United States.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE