Customer Relations Representative
Office: Grand Island, NE
Do you have 3 to 5 years of customer service experience? Do you enjoy talking with customers? We are currently looking for a detail-oriented Customer Relations Representative.
Duties include commercial account calling and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department. Providing customer service regarding contract negotiations, modifications/restructures and payment processing. Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts while keeping records on collection status. Assisting in repossession proceedings. Reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
• Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Willingness to adjust schedule to accommodate business volume as needed
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
• High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• Strong attention to detail
• Prefer 3 to 5 years’ experience in commercial collections and/or customer service
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively
• Effective business communication, both verbal and written
Amur Equipment Finance is a nationally ranked Top Ten independent equipment ﬁnance company that customizes programs for a wide variety of suppliers and businesses nationwide. Founded in 1996, Amur EF has originated over $1Bn of equipment leases; with a focus on small to medium-ticket transactions, ranging from $10K to $2MM and in terms from 12 to 84 months. Amur EF serves as a reliable capital partner to over 5,000 vendors, independent businesses and manufacturers in a variety of industries across the United States.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE