Customer Care Supervisor II
Office: Omaha, Nebraska
General Position Description
The Customer Care II Supervisor oversees and manages both the Remote Customer Care and Customer Care Documentation Specialists. Supervisor also directly handles more complex Customer Care Escalation and documentation situations; (s)he is also responsible for proposing, devising, and helping implement process efficiencies as well as keeping the Department’s manuals and guides up to date. (S)he influences decisions and actions through advice and counseling and is accountable, individually and jointly depending on the task, for the Department’s production, performance and results. Finally, the Customer Care Supervisor II monitors remote employee and documentation specialist’s attendance, balances workflow accordingly and keeps the Manager updated on the day-to-day happenings in the Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Supervision and Training
- Analyze team’s daily performance indicators and communicate with employees, encouraging awareness and performance improvement by daily feedback, VIP Meetings and periodic reviews.
- Provide leadership, guidance and feedback on individual performance using virtual and side-by-side coaching, call monitoring and customer communication training.
- Schedule and lead team meetings and continuous training sessions to ensure effective communication, instilling a sense of urgency and fostering a collaborative team environment.
- On-board new remote employees and provide recommendations to Manager for training, professional development, and promotions.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for AmurEF’s reputation and safeguarding its Customers, assets and brand.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with other Departments and third-party service providers.
- Collaborate with other AmurEF Departments to establish practices and procedures in keeping with the company’s long-term growth, profitability and risk management objectives.
- Review and approve employee time-off requests and timesheets as scheduled.
- Engage, lead, and inspire team members to exceed monthly goals agreed upon with Customer Care Manager.
Research & Reporting
- Reviews Settlement and Modification recommendations with Customer Care Documentation Specialists; makes recommendations to the Customer Care Manager for special or challenging Settlements and Modifications.
- Review and submit reports of Maturing Lease and UCC Continuations.
- Prepare and maintain reporting daily on Call and Workflows, weekly and monthly.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude by focusing on solutions to promote a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Handle escalated customer calls, disputes and maintain professional phone etiquette skills.
- Quality check calls and communications are at 99% in the Customer Care Department on ensuring that scripts and templates are being utilized and messaging is consistent across job functions.
- Creating a work environment that is supportive, positive, and engaging in Customer Communication.
Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of internal and industry standard Customer Care procedures, compliance, and applicable requirements
- Well-developed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks during constantly fluctuating work load
- Demonstrated leadership and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
- Strong training, coaching and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Access, as well as Internet-based solutions and information sources and AmurEF lease management platforms (e.g., Lease Plus, Aspire, SSRS)