Office: Omaha, Nebraska
- Gather transaction information by coordinating with the Origination and the Credit Underwriting teams.
- Prepare Credit Underwriting Memos, including narrative (concise and on-point), financial spreads and analysis as well as collateral valuation.
- Ensure each transaction complies with AmurEF’s credit policies and procedures.
- Compile due diligence lists and participate in calls or meeting with customers.
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors for each transaction, as well as recommend appropriate credit structures and pricing.
- Review accuracy of collateral searches, valuations and transaction documentation.
- Ensure effective communication among the Origination, Credit Underwriting, Doc & Funding and Syndication teams, as well as any other departments involved in the process, for an effective, timely and accurate transaction underwriting and closing process.
- Minimize turnaround time while thoroughly documenting credit requests.
- Perform special projects as required or requested.
- Recommended time frame of 2+ years in Commercial Credit Underwriting in a banking or equipment finance environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting or equivalent 3 to 5 years related underwriting experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life Insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. EOE